[INDOLOGY] yesterday's book launch

Tieken, H.J.H. (Herman) H.J.H.Tieken at hum.leidenuniv.nl
Tue Apr 25 11:13:16 UTC 2023

Those of you we would have liked to join yesterday's virtual book launch of my book The Aśoka Inscriptions. Analysing a Corpus organized by Primus Books may find it on You Tube using the link below.
The panel members were, in order of appearance, Prof. Ranabir Chakravarti, Prof. Nayanjot Lahiri and Dr. Alastair Gornall.
With kind regards, Herman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQIrWJPI0DE
[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVF.a7p%2fuzIBVP7YII%2f4HPqe3g&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQIrWJPI0DE>
Virtual Launch of The Aśoka Inscriptions: Analysing a Corpus by Herman Tieken<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQIrWJPI0DE>
Virtual Launch of The Aśoka Inscriptions: Analysing a Corpus by Herman Tieken Date: 24 April 2023 Panel: Professor Ranabir Chakravarti, Professor Nayanjot Lahiri and Dr Alastair Gornall
www.youtube.com

Herman Tieken
Stationsweg 58
2515 BP Den Haag
The Netherlands
00 31 (0)70 2208127
website: hermantieken.com<http://hermantieken.com/>

The Aśoka Inscriptions: Analysing a corpus, New Delhi: Primus Books, 2023.
https://primusbooks.com/ancient/the-asoka-inscriptions-analysing-a-corpus-by-herman-tieken/