[INDOLOGY] [SARI-L] [EXT]Vasudha Narayanan

Loriliai Biernacki loriliai.biernacki at colorado.edu
Mon Apr 24 19:24:15 UTC 2023

Yes, super proud of you Vasu! Well-deserved!!

All best,
 Loriliai
Loriliai Biernacki, Professor, Department of Religious Studies, University of Colorado at Boulder, UCB 292
Boulder, CO 80309
303-735-4730

Na hi ayaṃ daivaśāpaḥ svārtha eva prayojanaṃ na parārtha iti

Check out my book on wonder and Abhinavagupta, The Matter of Wonder: Abhinavagupta’s Panentheism and New Materialism (Oxford Univ Press 2023):
[signature_559767853]

CU Boulder sits upon land within the territories of the Ute, Cheyenne, and Arapaho peoples, and 48 contemporary tribal nations are historically tied to the lands that make up the state of Colorado.