[INDOLOGY] Fwd: Prof. Dipak Bhattacharya's Sad Demise

Carmen Spiers carmensylviaspiers at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 08:09:39 UTC 2023

My sincere condolences to Dipak Bhattacharya's family and friends. We only
had email contact but he was very nice to a young scholar such as myself.
My line of research simply wouldn't exist without his father's and his
efforts. Incredible that he managed to publish the edition of the entire
enormous Paippalādasaṁhitā in his lifetime!
Carmen Spiers (Leiden)

Carmen Sylvia Spiers