[INDOLOGY] Indexing software

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Thu Apr 13 01:50:11 UTC 2023

Hello Friends,

     If I have a list of the first pādas of verses in Unicode Devanagari,
is there a software program that can automatically make an
alphabetical index?  Please suggest something that works on a Mac. I hope
there is a relatively painless way to do this.

Madhav

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies
Adjunct Professor, National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore, India

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]