[INDOLOGY] Sūrya-siddhānta critical edition?

Jean Michel DELIRE jeanmicheldelire at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 13:12:24 UTC 2023

Thank you very much, Jonathan,

I didn't find anything in this article about the numerations, but it leads
to Burnouf's Lotus de la bonne loi, where I found that the great French
indologist dared to assign values to the units listed after the *tallakṣaṇa*.
Unhappily, this doesn't solve the other problems yet. The article also
points to Hokazono Koichi's modern edition of the Lalitavistara, which
could be very useful. I tried to find his volume I (containing chapter XII)
on Internet, but couldn't (at least on Google). Do you know how to find it
online ?

Best regards,

Jean Michel