[INDOLOGY] Paul Dundas (1952-2023)

Jay Soni jaysoni05 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 10:20:24 UTC 2023

What utterly sad news!
His passing away is a shock for both my wife, Luitgard, and me, who
have had the privilege of knowing him since the early 1990s when we
first met in Ahmedabad. At that time he was completing his The Jains.
We have continuously been in touch with him. We have been profiting
greatly from his vast knowledge and we'll always remember his
friendliness and his delightful humour.
Fare thee well Paul, our friend.
Jay and Luitgard