[INDOLOGY] PDF or link needed

Lubomír Ondračka ondracka at ff.cuni.cz
Mon Apr 10 08:12:49 UTC 2023

Dear Harry,

it would be a great surprise to all yoga scholars to find that OUP ever
published an edition of the Gorakṣaśataka. But I am afraid that no such
edition exists. Where did you get this reference from?

The only relationship between GŚ and Oxford that I know of is a few
manuscripts of GŚ in the Bodleian Library.

Best
Lubomir