[INDOLOGY] Yogi Naraharinath's 1957 Himavat Khaṇḍa edition

Westin Harris wlharris at ucdavis.edu
Wed Sep 21 22:14:48 UTC 2022

Dear Sam,

I have a soft copy of some portions of NHnath's HK, but not the full text.
Were you looking for a particular section, or the whole thing? I also
possess a hard copy; so if my partial soft copy does not contain the
section you were looking for--and if no one else on-list has a full soft
copy--I can scan the section for you from my hard copy. Let me know...

Mangalam.

On Wed, Sep 21, 2022 at 3:00 PM Samuel Grimes via INDOLOGY <
indology at list.indology.info> wrote:

> Dear all,
> Might anyone have a soft copy of Yogi Naraharinath's 1957 edition of the
> Himavat Khaṇḍa of the Skanda Purāṇa. I am unable to locate any version of
> text, having searched Archive, Hathitrust, and Digital Himalaya.
> Thank you,
> Sam Grimes

*Sincerely,*

*Westin Harris*
Ph.D. Candidate
Study of Religion
University of California, Davis
https://religions.ucdavis.edu/people/westin-harris

2021 Dissertation Fellow,
The Robert H. N. Ho Family Foundation Program in Buddhist Studies

Sarva Mangalam.