[INDOLOGY] pdf request

Matthew Kapstein mkapstei at uchicago.edu
Sat Sep 3 08:52:37 UTC 2022

Dear friends,

Might any of you have pdf copies of Fukuda, et al., Studies in Tibetan Logic, parts 1 & 2 (Tokyo: Toyo Bunko)?
I have attempted to find copies available for sale, whether new or used, with no success, and have looked for pdf-s on all the internet archives with which I am familiar, and have similarly struck out there.

I'd be most grateful for soft copies if available.

I apologize to those of you who also receive the AAS Tibet list for cross-posting.

with thanks in advance,
Matthew

Matthew Kapstein
Directeur d'études, émérite
Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes, Paris

Numata Visiting Professor of Buddhist Studies,
The University of Chicago

https://brill.com/view/title/60949

https://ephe.academia.edu/MatthewKapstein