[INDOLOGY] buddha quote

patrick mccartney psdmccartney at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 07:54:13 UTC 2022

Dear Friends,

Thank you to everyone who responded to my query about the quote. I totally
forgot about that website.

All the best,

Patrick McCartney, PhD
ISRF Fellow 2022-23 - Universidade de Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Adjunct Lecturer - Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan
Research Associate - Nanzan University Anthropological Institute, Nagoya,
Japan
Visiting Fellow - South and South-east Asian Studies Department, Australian
National University
Member - South Asia Research Institute (SARI), Australian National
University

Skype / Zoom - psdmccartney
Phone + Whatsapp + Line:  +61410644259
Twitter - @psdmccartney @yogascapesinjap