[INDOLOGY] New Explorations in South Asia Research (NESAR): An open-access journal of South Asian Studies

Dominik A. Haas dominik at haas.asia
Fri Oct 21 09:52:47 UTC 2022

Dear colleagues,

we would like to congratulate you on the launch of *NESAR *and wish you
all the best for your first publications!

There can be no doubt that *Fair Open Access* journals such as NESAR are
the future, since they are the only ones that include the entire diverse
range of authors and readers in the South Asian Studies community.

We are very pleased that NESAR officially supports the *FOASAS
principles*. On our website you will now also find an entry for – as
well as for numerous other FOA journals:

*https://foasas.org/#journals *

All the best,

Vitus Angermeier and Dominik A. Haas, founders of the FOASAS Initiative

__________________
*Dr. Dominik A. Haas, BA MA*
Postdoctoral researcher
dominik at haas.asia | ORCID 0000-0002-8505-6112
<https://orcid.org/0000-0002-8505-6112> | academia.edu/DominikAHaas
<https://univie.academia.edu/DominikAHaas> | @dominik_a_haas
<https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=dominik_a_haas>
ÖGRW <https://www.univie.ac.at/oegrw/> | DMG
<https://dmg-web.de/page/home_en> | SDN
<https://stb.univie.ac.at/publikationsreihen/sammlung-de-nobili-sdn/> |
WPU <https://philology.org/>
DOC Fellow, Austrian Academy of Sciences (2020–2022)

The Initiative for Fair Open Access Publishing in South Asian Studies
foasas.org <https://foasas.org> | contact at foasas.org | tweet #FOASAS
<http://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=%20%23FOASAS>