[INDOLOGY] New Rāmāyaṇa OER

Michael Fiden mfiden at utexas.edu
Thu Oct 20 03:15:57 UTC 2022

 Dear colleagues,

I would like to announce the completion of a project I have been working
on: the "Analytical Edition of Valmīki’s *Rāmāyaṇa* 1.1.1-79 (*Saṃkṣepa
Rāmāyaṇa*)."

This is an instructional OER available on the University of Texas at
Austin's Sanskrit page (
https://sites.utexas.edu/sanskrit/resources/instructional-oer/). This
resource is aimed at second-year Sanskrit students, either for self-study
or as a supplement to instruction, and features a full grammatical analysis
and translation of each verse for the first half of the text. In the second
half, the guide focuses on dictionary work by linking students to the
relevant pages of Monier Williams.

I wanted to make you aware of this resource in case you know of any
students who might benefit, and I would appreciate any and all feedback.

Best,
Michael Fiden