[INDOLOGY] seeking article by Prof. Michael Hhn

Roland Steiner steiner at staff.uni-marburg.de
Sun Oct 16 08:27:59 UTC 2022

Dear Matthew,

The article you are looking for appeared in 2014:

Michael Hahn: „Śākyarakṣita’s Vṛttamālāvivṛti on Jñānaśrīmitra’s
Vṛttamālāstuti (2)“, Minami Ajia Kotengaku (= South Asian Classical
Studies) 9 (2014), pp. 1–64.

S. my attached "Supplementary Bibliography", which can also be
downloaded here:
https://www.academia.edu/44168358/Michael_Hahn_Supplementary_Bibliography_

I do not know if the article is available as a soft copy, but I have
an offprint on paper that I could scan, in case no soft copy can be
found.

Best wishes,
Roland