[INDOLOGY] carpaṭaśatakam

adheesh sathaye adheesh1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 03:23:37 UTC 2022

Dear colleagues:

I am curious if any member of the list might help me in tracking down what is proving to be the rather elusive _Carpaṭaśataka_  or _Charpaṭa Mañjaryaparaparyāya_

This is a collection of verses similar to the famed Carpaṭapañjarikā attributed to Śaṅkara (bhaja govindam…) but within the Nath Sampradaya.I have only the following details pulled from a website (https://sites.google.com/site/nathasiddhas/charpat-nath):

- Carpaṭa Maṅjaryaparaparyāya, Yogi Narhari Nath, ed. 1953.
- Carpaṭaśatakam, Kashi, Gorakh Tilla, Akhil Bharat Varshiya Yoga Pracharini Mahasabha
(Sri Charpat Satkam, editing by Bhamboolnath Yogi, 1969, Hardwar, Bhesh Barah Panth Dalicha)

Any leads (or PDFs?) would be sincerely appreciated, as a number of these are embedded in Śivadāsa's Vetālapañcaviṃśati. I haven’t been able to have any luck in archive.org or even worldcat.

Many thanks in advance!

with all best wishes,
Adheesh

—