[INDOLOGY] the late fate of the the Rig Vedic Dyaus Pater?

Dean Michael Anderson eastwestcultural at yahoo.com
Mon May 30 18:26:25 UTC 2022

 Thanks Hans Henrich,
I was aware that he was not widely mentioned in RV but I hadn't thought of the ramifications of that until your post.
I realize this may be the wrong place to ask this, but are you aware of any studies on the origin and fate of Dyaus/Zeus/Tiu across or within the other Indo-European languages?
Best,
Dean