[INDOLOGY] Fwd: Third Biruni webinar of CHOSTIS

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Thu May 26 16:29:24 UTC 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mohammad Bagheri <mohammad.bagheri2006 at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 at 08:48
Subject: Third Biruni webinar of CHOSTIS

Dear colleagues,

Please join us on Thursday, June 2 for the third in our new webinar series
on al-Biruni where we get to learn about some of the work our colleagues
from across the world have been doing on this polymath. The series
coincides with the celebration of his 1050th birth anniversary. For this
webinar, our presenters will be Sonja Brentjes (Germany), Mahan Mirza (USA)
and Elaheh Kheirandish (USA). The link to register is provided below. The
webinar will be 90 minutes long and will begin this time at 8 a.m. US
Pacific Time/11 a.m. Eastern United States/5 p.m. European summer time/7.30
p.m. Iran time/12 a.m. Japan time. Please join us!

You must register in advance for this meeting:

https://depauw-edu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwsdOippj0qHtePpxNGJb7P3V5zfjjL8nOd

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the meeting.

Also, last call for Newsletter submissions. Please send them here:
https://forms.gle/u5E11ZKJXsWr6T8T8

Best wishes,

Governing Council of CHOSTIS