[INDOLOGY] International Summer School in Spoken Sanskrit 2022, Leipzig University

Jowita Kramer jowitakramer at hotmail.com
Mon May 16 18:26:56 UTC 2022

Dear list members,

It is my pleasure to announce the 6th International Summer School in Spoken Sanskrit offered at Leipzig University from September 5 to September 30, 2022. The Summer School is led by Dr. Sadananda Das, an internationally renowned teacher of spoken Sanskrit. We are currently accepting applications and invite you to forward this announcement to anyone who may be interested. The Summer School will be offered as a hybrid event.