[INDOLOGY] Sanskrit manuscript collections at the Internet Archive

Harry Spier vasishtha.spier at gmail.com
Mon May 2 18:03:41 UTC 2022

To answer my own question about what are "IIIF services" here is the link I
found.
https://iiif.io
" IIIF is a set of open standards for delivering high-quality, attributed
digital objects online at scale. It’s also an international community
developing and implementing the IIIF APIs. IIIF is backed by a consortium
of leading cultural institutions".
Harry Spier