[INDOLOGY] YogVashishthaSara

Walter Slaje walter.slaje at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 07:30:22 UTC 2022

 There are two articles of comparatively recent origin which deal with this
subject in desirable detail:

1) Stinner, Susanne: *Sāra*s, *Saṃgraha*s und '*Laghu*s': Kurzfassungen des
Mokṣopāya, in: The Mokṣopāya, Yogavāsiṣṭha and related texts: (based on
revised versions of lectures delivered at the "Mokṣopāya Panel" held at the
29th German Oriental Conference in Halle), ed. by Jürgen Hanneder. Aachen,
2005, S. 91-104.

2) Hanneder, Jürgen: The Mokṣopāya*saṅgraha*, in: The Mokṣopāya,
Yogavāsiṣṭha and related texts: (based on revised versions of lectures
delivered at the "Mokṣopāya Panel" held at the 29th German Oriental
Conference in Halle), ed. by Jürgen Hanneder. Aachen, 2005, S. 105-112.

Kind regards,
Walter Slaje