[INDOLOGY] pdf request: Sōmaśēkhara Śarma, "Nannayaku pūrvapu telugu-śilāśāsanamulu"

Jens Thomas jens.c.thomas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 14:05:37 UTC 2022

Dear list members,

I am looking for M. Sōmaśēkhara Śarma's article "Nannayaku pūrvapu
telugu-śilāśāsanamulu" (నన్నయకు పూర్వపు తెలుగు-శాసనములు). It is published
in the Telugu journal Bhārati No. 5, issue 3, pp. 473-484 (1928).

This issue of Bhārati is uploaded on archive.org but pages 481-482 are
missing (page 479 is put there twice instead).

It would be great if someone could forward me the complete article (or the
two missing pages).

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Jens