[INDOLOGY] Good Open Access online journals for Indology/Dravidian Studies/South Asian linguistics

Dominik A. Haas dominik at haas.asia
Mon Mar 21 16:40:52 UTC 2022

Dear Periannan,

fortunately, that question is easily answered! Our *Initiative for Fair
Open Access Publishing in South Asian Studies* maintains an entire list
of such journals:

*https://foasas.org/#journals*

In addition, there’s the /Journal of South Asian Linguistics/
(https://ojs.ub.uni-konstanz.de/jsal/index.php/jsal/about), which we’ll
soon add to the list.

Best regards,

D. Haas

__________________
*Dominik A. Haas, BA MA*
DOC Fellow, Austrian Academy of Sciences | PhD Student, University of
Vienna
dominik at haas.asia | ORCID 0000-0002-8505-6112
<https://orcid.org/0000-0002-8505-6112> | academia.edu/DominikAHaas
<https://www.academia.edu/keypass/ZW5ZRXhKRStPR21EbjZXN2sycGJ3UTJBa3RXRmdzMS8xcUNsZ05BNFM1ST0tLVNHeXJFaks5aVNNTEpRb21BYkVKOFE9PQ==--e24213c0e3c20341d456d6e3cac8b41f86179746/t/QmyD-NHD76Sz-yeiD0/followings/follow?followee_id=8049457&s=following_you_bundled_email>
| @DominikAHaas <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=DominikAHaas>
ÖGRW <https://www.univie.ac.at/oegrw/> | DMG
<https://dmg-web.de/page/home_en> | SDN
<https://stb.univie.ac.at/publikationsreihen/sammlung-de-nobili-sdn/> |
WPU <https://philology.org/>

<https://www.oeaw.ac.at/ikga/>
Institute for the Cultural and Intellectual History of Asia, Austrian
Academy of Sciences
Hollandstraße 11–13, 1020 Vienna, Austria
oeaw.ac.at/ikga <https://oeaw.ac.at/ikga>

The Initiative for Fair Open Access Publishing in South Asian Studies
foasas.org <https://foasas.org> | contact at foasas.org | tweet #FOASAS
<http://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=%20%23FOASAS>