[INDOLOGY] obtaining digital images from the Sāṅkṛtyāyana Collection

Ryan Conlon rconlon517 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 06:22:13 UTC 2022

Dear David,

I have successively acquired images from the Sāṅkṛtyāyana collection by
contacting SUB Göttingen via the email address hsd at sub.uni-goettingen.de.
This contact is also the one provided at the following website:
https://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/sammlungen-historische-bestaende/handschriften-und-nachlaesse/
.

Best wishes,

-- Ryan