[INDOLOGY] question about book

Asko Parpola aparpola at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 16:04:28 UTC 2022

Dear Herman,

Here is is more detailed information about the book, including the publisher:

Krishnamurthy, Ramasubbu, 1997. Sangam age Tamil coins. Madras: Garnet Publications. 28 cm, xii, 168 pp., 19 col. pl. with photos of 253 coins, many line drawings, 2 maps, bibl., index. Hb INR 750, USD 25. Reprinted, 2003.

Best wishes, Asko