[INDOLOGY] Looking for an MA thesis on Konkani

John Peterson jpeterson at isfas.uni-kiel.de
Mon Jun 20 11:53:07 UTC 2022

Dear colleagues,

Although I know that most of you on this list work on the older
languages of India, perhaps one of you might be able to help me locate a
copy of the following book. The inter-library loan here in Germany
unfortunately turned up nothing, and my Google search produced the same
negative result.

Fernando, Stephen. 1972. _Salcete Konkani: A descriptive study of a
Christian dialect of Goa. _(MA thesis, Poona: Deccan College).

The thesis does not appear to have been published, but it is apparently
in (private) circulation. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Best,
John

--
Prof. Dr. John Peterson
Linguistik und Phonetik (ISFAS)

Tel.: (+49) (0)431-880 2414
Fax: (+49) (0)431-880 7405

http://www.isfas.uni-kiel.de/de/linguistik/mitarbeitende/john-peterson

"Nós temos duas vidas e a segunda começa quando você percebe que você só
tem uma…" (Mário de Andrade)
"We have two lives and the second begins when you realize that you only
have one..."