[INDOLOGY] book anouncement

Dean Michael Anderson eastwestcultural at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 05:52:27 UTC 2022

 Congratulations, Joanna. I look forward to reading it.
Best,
Dean

    On Wednesday, June 15, 2022 at 02:12:38 AM GMT+5:30, Joanna Jurewicz <j.jurewicz at uw.edu.pl> wrote:

 Dear All,
I am happy to announce that my last book "Invisible Fire. Memory, Tradition and the Self  in Early Hindu Philosophy" (2021) is available at Amazon:
Invisible Fire Memory Tradition and the Self in Early Hindu Philosophy: Joanna Jurewicz: 9788380173118: Amazon.com: Books

With regards,
Joanna Jurewicz---
Prof. dr hab. Joanna Jurewicz

Katedra Azji Południowej /Chair of South Asia Studies

Wydział Orientalistyczny / Faculty of Oriental Studies

Uniwersytet Warszawski /University of Warsaw

ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28

00-927 Warszawa , Poland

Department of Linguistics and Modern Languages

College of Human Sciences

UNISA

Pretoria, RSA

Member of Academia Europaea