[INDOLOGY] Nagari conversion

Jan Kučera jan.kucera at matfyz.cz
Sat Jun 11 16:17:37 UTC 2022

Dear all,

I realize sending the document to everyone was a mistake because I don't know who is interested and I don't want to be spamming everyone. I noticed I mapped one character to a bindu while it was supposed to be a reph and bindu, and that a few bindus are followed by a vowel mark which is illegal. Anyone who is interested in an updated version of the text, feel free to reach out to me offline.

Best regards,
Jan