[INDOLOGY] Aśvaśāstra

Ajit Gargeshwari ajit.gargeshwari at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 14:08:33 UTC 2022

You may read or download the Book using the below link
Asva Sastram With Coloured Illustrations Series No. 56 Thanjavur Sarasvati
Mahal Series : Thanjavur Sarasvati Mahal Series : Free Download, Borrow,
and Streaming : Internet Archive
<https://archive.org/details/asva-sastram-with-coloured-illustrations-series-no.-56-thanjavur-sarasvati-mahal-series>
Regards
Ajit Gargeshwari

Website: https://www.indoscripts.org/
View our Digitized Collections
https://archive.org/details/indo-script-raksha-trust
<https://archive.org/details/@sri_gargeshwari_digital_foundation>
https://archive.org/details/@sri_gargeshwari_digital_foundation
https://archive.org/details/karnatakasamskritauniversity

न जायते म्रियते वा कदाचिन्नायं भूत्वा भविता वा न भूयः।
अजो नित्यः शाश्वतोऽयं पुराणो न हन्यते हन्यमाने शरीरे।।2.20।।