[INDOLOGY] [External] Sunya

Walser, Joseph Joseph.Walser at tufts.edu
Mon Jul 25 11:55:09 UTC 2022

Harsha,
There was a group working on the mathematical connection to Mahayana about 15 or 20 years ago. I was looking through my emails but can't find it. As far as I know they never published anything on it. The best I was able to do was to show the political origins of emptiness but I would have loved it to find a mathematical angle as well. Let me know if any Indian mathematics experts come back to you with anything.
Best

Joseph Walser
Department of Religion
Tufts University