[INDOLOGY] Dumézil book

Robert Leach racleach at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 8 10:12:54 UTC 2022

Dear Philippe (if I may),

Thank you very much indeed for this pointer, but I was rather hoping not to
have to pay as I don't want to read the whole book, merely to check
something, and I don't see a way of accessing this pdf here (for example,
through my library) other than by paying. But perhaps I am missing
something?

My best wishes,

Robert