[INDOLOGY] help needed from Mac Users ...

rajam rajam at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 7 19:43:12 UTC 2022

Dear List Members,

Please pardon me for posting this query to a broad audience. I need help.

I’ve been getting alerts from McAfee Total Protection about my computer being in danger, my license with them has expired, etc. etc. I don’t know if it is for real or a marketing strategy or scam. So, I don’t respond to such alerts. Lately, for the past few days YouTube music/food-recipe channels are getting affected; they just freeze unexpectedly. Is it again a marketing game? Did you have any such experience? How do I respond to such annoyance? Please advice.

Thanks and Regards,
rajam