[INDOLOGY] pdf Dresden 1941

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Mon Jul 4 22:49:59 UTC 2022

Just as an aside, I studied Avestan with Professor Dresden for one semester
at the University of Pennsylvania sometime during 1968-70. The request for
his book just reminded me of those student days.

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies
Adjunct Professor, National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore, India

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]