[INDOLOGY] Two PDF Requests - Horstmann and Kiehnle

Westin Harris wlharris at ucdavis.edu
Wed Jan 26 15:03:03 UTC 2022

Greetings Indologists,

I am looking for two PDFs -- one article and one book. Please see below...

Horstmann, Monika. “The Emergence of the Nāthyogī Order in the Light of
> Vernacular Sources.” *International Journal of Tantric Studies* 10, no. 1
> (2014).

I found a URL for Horstmann's article (
http://asiatica.org/ijts/10-1/emergence-nathyogi-order-light-vernacular-sources
), but the PayPal links on the page seem to be broken and I cannot access
the full article. WorldCat requests through my library have gone unanswered.

Kiehnle, Catharina. *Songs on Yoga: Texts and Teachings of the Mahārāṣṭrian
> Nāths: Jñāndev Studies I and II*. Stuttgart: Steiner, 1997.

I already own a hard copy of Kiehnle’s two-volume set back in the USA, but
I am currently conducting research in Nepal and international shipping
costs are too expensive. If anyone has scanned a soft copy I would be
greatly appreciative. NOTE: At present, I only need a PDF of the first
volume (ie. *Songs on Yoga*), not the second volume.

Thank you.

*Sincerely,*

*Westin Harris*
Ph.D. Candidate
Study of Religion
University of California, Davis
https://religions.ucdavis.edu/people/westin-harris

2021 Dissertation Fellow,
The Robert H. N. Ho Family Foundation Program in Buddhist Studies

Sarva Mangalam.