[INDOLOGY] A request please - Looking for History and Principles of Vedic Interpretation by Ram Gopal

sivaram si sivr.sss30 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 12:57:10 UTC 2022

Respected Scholars,

Hope 2022 has started well.

As part of my research work, I am looking for the following book. I have
checked with the publisher in Delhi but they mentioned that the book is no
longer printed and my enquiries with numerous publishers went in vain. I
found the topics covered and the minimum content available in Google Books
to be very useful for my research work and expanding my knowledge.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

*History and Principles of Vedic Interpretation, 1 January 1983 by Ram
Gopal.*
Publisher: ‎Concept Publishing Co (1 January 1983)
Language: English
ISBN-10: ‎8170221714
ISBN-13: 978-8170221715

--