[INDOLOGY] Request for the PDF of a paper

Birendra Nath Prasad birendra176 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 11:49:40 UTC 2022

Dear colleagues,

May I request you to kindlyoblige me by sending the PDF of the following paper?

VittorioRoveda, ‘Buddhist Iconography in Brahmanical Temples of Angkor’, in Marijke J. Klokke and VéroniqueDegroot (eds.), Materializing Southeast Asia's Past: Selected Papers fromthe 12th International Conference of the European Association of SoutheastAsian Archaeologists, National University of Singapore Press, 2013, pp. 56-81.

Thanks and regards

Dr. Birendra Nath Prasad

Assistant Professor

Centre for Historical Studies