[INDOLOGY] biphasic sleep in Ancient India?

Robert Leach racleach at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 10 14:11:48 UTC 2022

There are indications that yoga (meditation) was practised (or at least
prescribed) between the two phases of sleep, at midnight, in Pāñcarātra
texts – Marion Rastelli has written a bit on this in her paper "Yoga in the
Daily Routine of the Pāñcarātrins" - I can send you a pdf of this paper if
you like,

Best wishes,
Robert