[INDOLOGY] *** SPAM *** Re: Telugu inscriptions

a.murugaiyan a.murugaiyan at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jan 5 11:46:20 UTC 2022

My best wishes to all for the New Year 2022!
I was out of Paris and just saw this thread on Telugu inscriptions.
Thank you very much Agnes!
As it is not clear what Jens Thomas is looking for, I would suggest to
contact
Dr K. Muniratnam, Director of Epigraphic section, Southern branch,
MMysuru and his office mail is: direp2.asi at gmail.com
Best Appasamy Murugaiyan
EPHE, Paris.