[INDOLOGY] Telugu inscriptions

Suresh Kolichala suresh.kolichala at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 15:41:52 UTC 2022

What exactly are you looking for? Late P. V. Parabrahma Sastry had
published several volumes of inscriptions from various districts in Andhra
Pradesh (includes current Andhra Pradesh and Telangana). Several of his
disciples are still working for Archeological Society of India (ASI) and
may be able to help.

Regards,
Suresh.
Atlanta, GA.