[INDOLOGY] Happy New Year

Joanna Jurewicz j.jurewicz at uw.edu.pl
Sat Jan 1 16:58:29 UTC 2022

Happy New Year, Madhav! Happy New Year, all Colleagues!

I cannot compose poems in Sanskrit, but instead I am sending a Polish
traditional carol sung by me. The quality is not the best, it's just
karaoke, the breath is not always well kept, but maybe you will like it.

With all the best,

Joanna

---

Prof. dr hab. Joanna Jurewicz

Katedra Azji Południowej /Chair of South Asia Studies

Wydział Orientalistyczny / Faculty of Oriental Studies

Uniwersytet Warszawski /University of Warsaw

ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28

00-927 Warszawa , Poland

Department of Linguistics and Modern Languages

College of Human Sciences

UNISA

Pretoria, RSA

Member of Academia Europaea

https://uw.academia.edu/JoannaJurewicz

pt., 31 gru 2021 o 20:48 Madhav Deshpande via INDOLOGY <