[INDOLOGY] Rule selection in the Aṣṭādhyāyī (vipratiṣedha, paratva, etc.)

Peter Scharf scharfpm7 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 22:23:45 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues,
I'm was informed that my review of Dr. Rajpopat's dissertation and the
papers on rule selection and formalization of the *Aṣṭādhyāyī* were not
available in the email I posted yesterday, so I attach them here in this
email using Google Drive.  I hope you will be able to access them now.
Yours,
Peter
******************************
Peter M. Scharf, President
The Sanskrit Library
scharf at sanskritlibrary.org
https://sanskritlibrary.org
*******************
Peter M. Scharf
scharfpm7 at g <peter.scharf at univ-paris-diderot.fr>mail.com
*******************

 scharf-ReviewOfRajpopat-InPaniniWeTrust.pdf
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l39GcYKfdD6ZDxYeERmeAbWN88hRdMJh/view?usp=drive_web>

 scharf-InsightsFromPaninianGrammarAndTheoryOfVe...
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-_xS_o7NN5wP5aQP9C7cB_9YTnEh612u/view?usp=drive_web>

 ajotikarAnujaMalharKulkarniPeterScharf-OnTheRes...
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zlL4KaSCkNp60-zt9_2JGFLviswOWhsl/view?usp=drive_web>

 scharf-AnXmlFormalizationOfTheAstadhyayi.pdf
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m9lZN4KyLenE-0JsETlZaFjq5B9srOBp/view?usp=drive_web>

 ajotikarTanujaAnujaAjotikarPeterScharf-SomeIssu...
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jXH3c5xhdHwCTAAF9lQ70heyXgJLR0ue/view?usp=drive_web>