[INDOLOGY] National Manuscript Mission data to be put in public domain

Ajit Gargeshwari ajit.gargeshwari at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 09:11:20 UTC 2022

As of now Total : 17290  are viewable. I guess more would become viewable
depending on perhaps what restriction the contributing institution imposes.

Regards
Ajit Gargeshwari

Website: https://www.indoscripts.org/
View our Digitized Collections
*https://archive.org/details/indo-script-raksha-trust
<https://archive.org/details/indo-script-raksha-trust>*
https://archive.org/details/@sri_gargeshwari_digital_foundation
https://archive.org/details/karnatakasamskritauniversity

न जायते म्रियते वा कदाचिन्नायं भूत्वा भविता वा न भूयः।
अजो नित्यः शाश्वतोऽयं पुराणो न हन्यते हन्यमाने शरीरे।।2.20।।