[INDOLOGY] caesura (yati) - Thank you!

Christian Ferstl christian.ferstl at univie.ac.at
Tue Dec 6 06:59:21 UTC 2022

Dear List Members,

many thanks to all those who have responded to my query so far! I am
overwhelmed by the very useful replies by Roland Steiner, Paul Hackett,
Victor Davella, Hannes A. Fellner, Sven Ekelin, Marco Franceschini, Sven
Sellmer, Dániel Balogh, Eli Franco, and Herman Tieken (in chronological
order). This is definitely a lot of very useful material I can (start
to) work with. Thank you! 🙏

Christian