[INDOLOGY] Nāṭyaśāstra

Gaia Pintucci gaiapintucci at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 09:32:33 UTC 2022

Dear Dr. Tieken,

The first volume of the "Newari version" of the Nāṭyaśāstra was published
in 2015. Here
https://www.exoticindiaart.com/book/details/natyasastra-of-muni-bharata-critical-edition-vol-i-nba075/
one can also give a look to the foreword, introduction and ToC.
I can't find mention of further volumes. The IGNCA website might be the
right place to search.

Best wishes,
Gaia Pintucci