[INDOLOGY] Beginning Marathi by Suhasini Laddu and other textbooks of Marathi

Rosane Rocher rrocher at sas.upenn.edu
Sun Aug 28 19:09:49 UTC 2022

The current South Asia librarian at Penn, Dr. James F. Pierce
(jfpierce at pobox.upenn.edu) is very helpful.
I see that, though Penn seems to be the only US library to hold this
book by a much regretted friend, there are also copies in the British
Library, Cambridge, Oxford, El Colegio de Mexico, and of course the
University of Poona.

Best,
Rosane Rocher