[INDOLOGY] Beginning Marathi by Suhasini Laddu and other textbooks of Marathi

Tyler Neill tyler.g.neill at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 18:31:00 UTC 2022

Hi list members,

I was listening to Antonia's interview of Dominik on the Sanskrit Studies
podcast (much enjoyed by the way!), and Dominik mentioned a Marathi text
book, which I think I narrowed down to Beginning Marathi by Suhasini Laddu
(1978, Pune). I was curious to see it, but I don't find any used copies
floating around, and according to WorldCat, the only library copy in North
America is in UPenn. Would anyone have a soft copy of it?

Alternatively, would anyone be able to recommend any other good Marathi
textbooks? So far I've gotten the most benefit from Marathi Reading Course
by I.M.P. Raeside and B.V. Nemade (1990, SOAS), but I'm curious for more.

Kind regards
Tyler