[INDOLOGY] Bleeding stones

Robert P. GOLDMAN rpg at berkeley.edu
Fri Aug 26 17:40:50 UTC 2022

Dear Dr. Rosati,

One work of interest here is  The Self-Milking Cow and the Bleeding Liṅga: Criss-Cross of Motifs in the Indian Tradition by Gabriela Ferro-Luizzi Eichinger.

Best,

Dr. R. P.  Goldman
William and Catherine Magistretti Distinguished Professor Emeritus and
Distinguished Professor in the Graduate School
Department of South and Southeast Asian Studies MC # 2540
The University of California at Berkeley
Berkeley, CA 94720-2540