[INDOLOGY] Announcing Karl H. Potter Memorial Lecture Series on the problem of 'Other Minds' - II

Mrinal Kaul mrinalkaul81 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 16:24:37 UTC 2022

Dear all,

I am happy to announce the continuation of the lecture series on the
problem of the *Other Minds* that I organized last year. It seemed that we
were not able to cover all the nuances of the problem. Hence I decided to
continue with the series this year as well. Please see the enclosed poster
for more details on the speakers and their lecture titles.

The individual zoom link will be shared a day before the scheduled lecture
with the registered participants. Please register using the link
https://bit.ly/3BldQ9C

Thanks.

Mrinal Kaul
[image: Other Minds 2 Schedule.jpg]
-----
Mrinal Kaul (he/ him/ his)
Assistant Professor of Indian Philosophy
Department of Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS)
Indian Institute of Technology-Bombay (IIT-B)
Powai, Mumbai 400076, INDIA
Tel: +91 022-2576-5349  Extn: 5349 (office)
email: mrinal.kaul at iitb.ac.in
www.hss.iitb.ac.in/en/faculty-profile/mrinal-kaul
https://iitbombay.academia.edu/MrinalKaul
Meeting: meet.google.com/gtj-tdms-tpg