[INDOLOGY] Modern Hindi Workshop

Sven Sellmer sellmers at gmx.de
Tue Aug 9 08:20:04 UTC 2022

Dear All!

Though not exactly falling into the thematic area of this list, I hope it is OK if I post the following announcement on behalf of a Colleague who is not on the list -- perhaps some of you might be interested.

Best wishes,
Sven

Invitation to Modern Hindi Workshop 2022 in Gułtowy, Poland, September 3-11, 2022. We offer three reading sessions in a day, one led by Anamika ji and others by Hindi translators and scholars from India and Europe. For further details please contact:
Monika Browarczyk
monikabr at amu.edu.pl