[INDOLOGY] pdf request of Tamil Civilization 3, 2-3 (1985), pp. 1-5

a.murugaiyan a.murugaiyan at wanadoo.fr
Mon Aug 1 12:09:10 UTC 2022

Dear Herman,
This journal (Tamil Civilization) is / was published by the Tamil
University, Thanjavur. You will find more information at:

https://www.tamiluniversity.ac.in/english/periodicals/tamil-civilization/

This journal is not available online. You have to ask somebody, for a
copy the article, at the Tamil University, if have difficulties to
contact please do let me know.
Best

A. Murugaiyan