[INDOLOGY] request for scans of two articles

Nagaraj Paturi nagarajpaturi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 05:20:24 UTC 2022

I too wanted

Wujastyk, Dominik. 1982. "Bloomfield and the Sanskrit Origin of the
Terms 'Exocentric' and 'Endocentric'". Historiographia Linguistica 9.
179-84.

Found it at

https://www.academia.edu/232728/Bloomfield_and_the_Sanskrit_Origin_of_the_Terms_Exocentric_and_Endocentric

On Mon, Apr 11, 2022 at 11:19 PM Brendan S. Gillon, Prof. via INDOLOGY <
indology at list.indology.info> wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> I would be grateful to have a scan of the following two articles not
> available to me locally.
>
> ROCHER, ROSANE. 1975. India. Current Trends in Linguistics, Vol. 13,
> Part 1, ed. by Thomas A. Sebeok, 3-67. The Hague: Mouton.
>
> Wujastyk, Dominik. 1982. "Bloomfield and the Sanskrit Origin of the
> Terms 'Exocentric' and 'Endocentric'". Historiographia Linguistica 9.
> 179-84.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Brendan
>
> --
>
> Brendan S. Gillon                       email: brendan.gillon at mcgill.ca
> Department of Linguistics
> McGill University                       tel.:  001 514 398 4868
> 1085, Avenue Docteur-Penfield
> Montreal, Quebec                        fax.:  001 514 398 7088
> H3A 1A7  CANADA
>
> webpage: http://webpages.mcgill.ca/staff/group3/bgillo/web/

Nagaraj Paturi

Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.

Senior Director, IndicA
BoS, MIT School of Vedic Sciences, Pune, Maharashtra
BoS Kavikulaguru Kalidasa Sanskrit University, Ramtek, Maharashtra
BoS Veda Vijnana Gurukula, Bengaluru.
Member, Advisory Council, Veda Vijnana Shodha Samsthanam, Bengaluru
BoS Rashtram School of Public Leadership
Editor-in-Chief, International Journal of Studies in Public Leadership
Former Senior Professor of Cultural Studies,
Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.