[INDOLOGY] Photograph of manuscript with Newari script

Harry Spier vasishtha.spier at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 14:00:59 UTC 2021

Thank you to Deepro Chakraborty for the links to the Endangered Archives
Project and to Adheesh Sataye for the links to the Cambridge collections.
Its amazing the resources that are on-line now.  Because what I'm looking
for is a visual for a public website, I'd feel more comfortable using an
unpublished image rather than taking an image from another public website.
Thanks again,
Harry Spier